Wednesday, August 19, 2009

tagged up baby.

The rules are:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself that your blogging friends do not know about you.
2. Give the award away to 7 bloggers.
3. Let them know they've received the award.




1. If I dont do some sort of shopping once a week, I go nuts. Like I can buy some sock and I'll be happy, but just something. I like clothes.


2. So there's all this MADNESS got started about Saved By the Bell, but for over 3 years whenever I get up in the morning to get ready for work, thats what I always without fail have on the tv. I eat cereal every morning, and thats what I'm watching. I flat iron my hair, and I feel comfort with that as my backround noise.


3. Following #2, I LOVE cereal. Like, LOVE it. I knew (and so did he) that me and Justin were meant for each other, because we both have a strange love for cereal. Ask me what my favorite is, I couldnt tell you. I love so many. Now ask me what cereal "after-milk" is my favorite the answer is pretty simple. Cocoa Puffs makes chocolate milk. And whats better than chocolate milk?


4. If I cant make someone laugh at one of my jokes AT LEAST 3 times a day, I freak out. I feed off of making someone laugh a little. I get that from my dad.


5. I take care of so many things I own and keep them clean. The one thing I dont do so well with that is my car. I dont know what it is... but I just dont keep it that clean. I'm always in it, its a small space, and I dont have the time. Nor do I ever feel like chillin in the heat to clean it. NOR do i have the money to waste getting someone else to do it. I'll get to it one day.


6. I dye my own hair. People always ask. Thats my answer. I do it. All by myself.


7.I think I have OCD sometimes.... I am constantly back tracking and rechecking things that deep down I KNOW I did, but I get worried. people who see this with me laugh at me for it. My friend Melissa used to fuck with me about it. And fucking with someone who may have a little OCD in em, isnt all that funny. It sucks. real bad.


8. I didnt go to college. I wish I had that experience!! I did go to community college when I lived in Austin, but I had to quit. It is incredibly hard to go full time, have a job full time, and pay for all your expenses alone. The people who can get that done, Cheers to you. Seriously. Those people deserve a medal. But I truly regret not getting that real college experience.


9.I looooove making lists. Like right now. I do it alllll the time.


10. I had my first hamburger two weeks ago for the first time in almost 2 years. awesome. Now I'll wait another two or so for next time.

No comments: