Thursday, August 27, 2009

eeeeek! retro redux!!

One of the good things about Beaumont is dicovery of a buffalo exchange like store, but seriously its waaaaay better than buffalo will ever be!! They have all this vintage jewelry, clothing, betseyville (I really am a snob though and only carry Betsey Johnson Leather bags) and the best part retro housewares and furniture!! so a week ago, I went in the not expecting much just killing time for my lunch break, and I discovered the coolest chair EVERZ. Of course I did what any normal girl would with hardly any money, and purchse the damn thing! I havent picked it up yet, ( i will this weekend) and today i went back in for a visit and found a couple other trinkets. you have no idea how much I hold back from buying all that I love there, but I gotta wait at least till next paycheck...this ones for rent his time around. here's a sneak peak of my fab purchases:



I already have the same color butterflies on my wall in my kitchen so I decided I woul continue wuth the color and decorate our kichen with mushrooms. there's more where this came from...



isnt this hilarous? I am the QUEEN BEE of putting my glasses down and not being able to find them again. this could help that and its humorous.



and herrreeee it is! dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!! drum roll, whatever. I cant wait for this o be in my living room with me in it.

3 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

haha o, i love the purple chair!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm super digging that chair. The hubs has vetoed all things purple. Boo.

Melissa Amelia said...

There it is! I'm sitting in it when I get there...