Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A-Z of meeeeeee!

The A-Z of Julie

I AM BORED.

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen Westin Heavenly bed...Penny sleeps on it included
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry! and its only gonna get worse!
D. Dogs: Female Labrador named Penny. She's seriously my rock, I dont know what Id do without her.
E. Essential start to your day: one word. Cereal.
F. Favorite color: Purple, pink, yellow, green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver...though I hate gold alo less than I used to.
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play percussion in middle school. I even had a drum set.
J. Job title: Wife, New Mommy, and Assistant Property Manager
K. Kids: Our beautiful daughter Violet
L. Live: Houston,TX
M. Mother’s name: Roxanne
N. Nicknames: Jules
O. Overnight hospital stays: The first time was two weeks ago when I had Violet!
P. Pet peeves: People that Hover, girls that make drama so it always is about them, liars, wannabe "victims"
Q. Quote from a movie: this is hard...all lines from mean girls..."boo, you whore!"
R. Right or left handed: Left handed.
S. Siblings: one older sister, Allison
U. Underwear: under...where?
V. Vegetable you hate: Zucchini and squash.
W. What makes you run late: the fact that most of the time I dont give a shit, and take my sweet ass time. seriously. I need to work on that.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental. Lame.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I SUCK AT COOKING. I can make mac and cheese out of the box. Justin loves me still.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants!!!

No comments: