Sunday, April 7, 2013

Currently.


I'm so long overdue for just an actual blogpost. sigh....

Watching- GAME OF THRONES!!! a great point was made by my dear friend Melissa that every single person who is into this show are all totally different from each other. Meaning that this show pretty much has something for everyone. that in itself pretty amazing. I also usually never tell people this but I have had the guilty pleasure since the show EVER started of watching Bad Girls Club. I know that it is total and utter trash but I cannot stop watching it.

Listening- Still jamming house music on my way to work but then I've got my indie pandora stations as well. Justin and I decided that we will NOT be attending Free Press Summer Fest and splurge on ACL tickets instead. The lineup is usually the same and of douse ACL is always better than Free Press. I'm sorry but, Houston music festival in JUNE???!!! No thank you. nooooo thank you.

Reading- I just finished the actual book Silver Linings Playbook. It was so good! One of the better reads I've had in awhile. So then my bud Cara and I go to see it at the movies and I was so disgusted. The movie was nothing like the book (big surprise there) and I kept wondering, how the HELL did this get emmy awards?" So if you are wanting a good read, check it out, you wont regret it. But you will regret seeing the movie. lol.

Loving- thrifting. I have made sooo many good thrifty finds in the past month and I still need to photograph all of it for Instagram and the blog.  Finding treasures gives me the biggest high right now. I have gotten made fun of for doing this treasure hunting but I dont care. Its exciting and interesting and I love nostalgia!

Excited- for my upcoming bday weekend. omg. I have exactly 20 days left of being in my 20's. So sad. But not really. I'm really ok with turning 30. Plus we are all making it out to Austin to celebrate, and I just so happen to share my bday weekend with eeyore so here we come eeyores birthday.

Thinking-again I'm thinking of my mom. I'm not really in the mood to get into major detail about it, nor have I been wanting to for some time now. But she has had some MAJOR setbacks in the last month and a half. I have had some major need to just stay busy lately so I can take my mind off of it a bit because I have been really stressed out and sad. Justin has been really supportive and my family is seriously the most important thing to me!! My dad is my hero. wow.  One of these days itd be great to get it all out on paper but now is just not time for it yet.

of course, thanks to sometimessweet for the post idea.

No comments: