Saturday, March 23, 2013

I love Easter because of pastel colors.

pastel pretties
Hi!!

I have been super busy the last two months due to work and baby and LIFE in general. But I have a whole other blog update on all that soon.

I created this wishlist a while back but was saving it for closer to the Easter holiday. I love love love pastels and always have. The dress in middle has been in my modcloth save for later shopping cart and really need to buy it. I love it. I'm the kind of person who will wear pastels year round. I don't care! The sweatshirt is amaze balls....I need it. stat. Cats are all of a sudden EVERYWHERE. I was ahead the trend though, cuz I have two at home. If there was anything I have always had it was a cat. I wonder when dogs will have their day again....

No comments: