Tuesday, January 27, 2009

new year. no noise.

Initials:
jar

Name someone with the same birthday as you:
this girl i used to work with at bj's.

Favorite fruit?
strawberries

For or against same sex marriage?
FOR IT

Are you allergic to anything?
your mama

Are you bisexual?
not that i am aware of..

Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes?
yes. I always sleep in boy's tshirts

How many U.S states have you been to?
not enough.

How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
just texas. which is fine by me.

Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
no, but I dream to do so

Name something physical you like about yourself?
my hair, my eyes

Something non-physical you like about yourself?
i have my OWN style. no one can pull off a copycat of me like me.

Do you have any pets?
my kitty named teddy

What is your dream car?
VW cabrio

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
new zealand

Are you bipolar?
perhaps

Where would you want to go on a first date?
I dont need another first date with anyone else. I got mine.

Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
i wish

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
yeah. i hate him now.

Have you ever bungee jumped?
no. thatd be badass

Have you ever white water rafted?
no. maybe some day.

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
yes. even older.

Are you racist?
no. I dont look at that shit.

What song are you listening to right now?
this song by new young pony club called ice cream

What is your favorite song at the moment?
i kinda dont ever have favorite songs

What was the last movie you watched?
with six you get egg roll. doris day rocks.

Where was the last place you went besides your house?
work.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
no.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I kneed someone once.

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
if they make me laugh.

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
i don't really like starbucks. but lowfat java chip.

Say something totally random about yourself:
im a homebody.

Do you have an iPod?
no. I'm like the only one who doesnt.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yes. a few different ones. i get the most the chick from million dollar matchmaker.

Do you have freckles?
some. look closely.

Are you comfortable with your height?
yes. but I wanna have longer legs and not such a short torso.

Do you love someone right now?
ver very much

How tall are you?
5' 4

Do you speak any other language other than english?
nada

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
a few times.

Do you watch MTV?
yeah. I like real world still and true life

What's something that really annoys you?
cheats, copy cats, and jealousy. girl jealousy the MOST.

Do you like Michael Jackson?
his old shit rocks my world.

Have you ever surfed?
yeah I tried a failed a few times

Do you know how to pump gas?
who that has a car doesnt?

Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
once when I was on shrooms

Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
nope.

What's your favorite state to live in?
TEXAS!

What color is your hair?
black

What color are your eyes?
hazel

Do you have any special talents?
I guess

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
diet coke

Favorite city?
Austin so far

Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
no but I would

If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
first mate

Who do you live with?
me and me and teddy

Last thing you watched on TV?
saved by the bell. its my wake up ritual

Do you wear glasses or contacts?
glasses. i need new ones though.

Have you ever taken a road trip?
too many to count.

No comments: