Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fgjgjh;krpeotuq39t

1. Where is your cell phone? By my side. ALWAYS

2. Your hair? always jet black, right now in a lazy bun, but super long
3. Your mother? is losing herself :-(
4. Your father? my hero
5. Your favorite food? pancakes
6. Your dream last night? so deep pf sleep I didnt get any. thank you, nyquil.
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke!
8. Your dream/goal? To write a book, Enjoy what i do, and become sucessful doing it.
9. What room are you in? my office. at work.
10. Your hobby? blogging. shopping.
11. Your fear? becoming a spinster.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Not in Beaumont!
13. Where were you last night? at home with Justy, Teddy, Penny, and Kona
14. Something that you aren’t? serious
15. Muffins? thank you, dont mind if i do.
16. Wish list item? New prescripted glasses and sunglasses
17. Where did you grow up? Houston, TX

18. Last thing you did? Listen to residents at work say stupid shit.
19. What are you wearing? hot fushia sweater, grey pants
20. Your TV? tonight Law and Order SVU

21. Your pets? Teddy- my grey Turkish Angora Kona-our mut runt cat Penny- our Yellow Lab
22. Friends? dwindling. sad but true. the older you get, the harder it is. people grow up at different rates apparently.
23. Your life? not too many complaints. I keep it real.
24. Your mood? sleepy, groggy, shakey. bleh.
25. Missing someone? yes. everyone back home.
26. Vehicle? saturn junk.
27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? Amazon! or nordstrom.
29. Your favorite color? purple, green, pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago at my boss
31. Last time you cried? I cant remember. Ive been good about that shit lately
32. Your best friend? Justin. then in no order, Allison, Melissa, Kelly
33. One place that I go to over and over? WORK
34. One person who emails me regularly? Cara always manages to send me good fowards.

35. Favorite place to eat? Chickfila. duh.

No comments: