Friday, October 30, 2009

Why me? Again!

So today, in the office, I'm by myself, my boss has two sick kids and couldnt make it. Well, all day we had been calling each other to exchange info, and me asking questions to make sure I didnt mess anything up since I'm new to this property. I basically had her number memorized.
I get word from a applicant that they need a 1bdrm instead of two, yada yada yada, and I start getting stressed out about our occupancy, and so to blow off some steam I dial my boss to tell her the latest in the last 2 hours.
She answers, hello?
Me: hey. today has really started to suck. blah blah blah blah
Her: uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah. so on.
After about 1 minute or so of me letting this all out, she says,
"well, I feel for ya, but I think you have the wrong number!"
Me:dumbfounded. oh my god! I'm sorry!
Her: thats ok!

Well what I really want to say was:
me: why the fuck did you let me go on THAT long like a FUCKING idiot and THEN tell me I have the wrong number?????!!!!!!!! my day has just gotten a whole lot more AWESOME!
but I didnt say that. I wanted to, I should have. that was just mean. I wasnt talking a mile a minute like you couldnt interupt me or anything. The lady sounded just like my boss. it was uncanny. bitch had me fooled.

1 comment:

Allison said...

omg omg omg, why didnt you tell me this!! LOLOLOL!