Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

This past weekend we went to Ren Fest in Plantersville,TX which is the biggest Ren Fest of all of em in the US. I wish I had gotten more photos, and also I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had gone out the night before, and everyone was just a bit hungover. Anywho, still good times, and the turnout of the group that came out was really good.

The all famous Turkey Leg eating was in full effect. The food there is one of the most fun parts, Scotch Eggs, Cheesecake on a stick, Choclate Dipped bananas on a stick...why is everything on stick? who knows...but turkey leg is always a winner.
Animal rides rule. Especially the Elephant rides. Elephants are my favorite animal-so this is something I totally look foward to. Melissa and I did feel a bit odd straddling the poor guy, also behind two random people we didnt know....
If your into STUFF, this is the place. Swords,goblets,jewelry, costumes, masks, everything Renaissance.


No comments: