Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prom 2001



A friend on Facebook scanned this and posted it. I miss these days sometimes.
Can you find me? Its easy. Cool how the most part, I havent lost track I havent really lost complete touch with these people, I still love them all, and now it makes me wish I just knew a little more about them though.
This past spring I donated all my old school dance dresses to those in need. I know most of my stuff is like 9-10 years old, (OMG soooo long ago!) BUT- honestly when I have seen the seasons fashions my stuff wasnt too far off. So hopefully someone enjoyed the dresses and got use out of them!

*TMI note*
I took ecstasy at prom. ha! Wild Child will live on forever......

1 comment:

not hallie said...

Hi! I just came across your blog on 20sb. I'm from Beaumont and just wanted to say hey and I feel your pain ;)