Thursday, January 21, 2010

MUST sees!

There are many shows I am totally into, such as Hoarder, Intervention, Family Guy, Girls Next Door (yes, I LOVE that show) Big Love, True Blood. But MTV has finally introduced something different, and fun to watch. It isnt their usual trash tv, ( Ive had enough share of the hills that I can handle, and America's Best Dance Crew- dude season 5? Season one was interesting and then the thrill was over. and yes, Jersey Shore is a guilty guilty guilty pleasure) 16 and pregnant was a great idea as well I will admit, but everything else is just....lame. I really hope that they dont cancel these two new shows, but you never know they may be too cool for MTV.

The Buried Life

4 guys with a list of 100 things they want to do before they die, and for each thing they do, they do something on another random person's list. The last show one man said something like, "I want to give anyone in the us without shoes a pair, I want to be the Soul/Sole man!" too cute. The first show they wanted to sneak into a Playboy Mansion party, and suprisingly succeed. They stop and Man on the street and ask him what he wants to accomplish before he dies. The man says he wants to help the charter school he teaches at. I wont give anything else away, but the show has a heart, and I like that alot.

Grade- A+

For who- Anyone! or rather anyone who isnt shallow and needs trash tv, all day every day.

My Life as Liz

For those of you who were like me, and went through High School being a little different, this show is for you. Liz is one of those people who is ahead of everyone else her age, likes movies, music, fashion that in High School you'd get made fun of for, but in the real world, its actually considered pretty damn cool. While in the show, everyone makes fun of her, and though it is dubbed reality, it definitely is not. Its is very obviously staged, and scripted even, but it doesnt matter to me, Liz and her band of nerdy-ish boys are totally adorable and likeable, and the biggest part, relatable. I mean, itd be cool if that was reality, but it is channeling Mean Girls a bit much.

Grade- B

For who- Anyone who has an open mind now, and didnt in High School, or anyone who went through High School enjoying different types of hobbies other than sports and cheerleading, got made fun of for it, and now is wondering, "oh, so NOW its considered cool??!!"

Watch this stuff, you wont regret it!


No comments: